It feels like forever ago that I just wrote about life, you know? Like, what I'm doing, what I'm planning, the ordinary stuff that isn't always post-worthy but is the reality of what I get up to. I love these Just a Moment posts for getting a bit more personal, but I wonder if maybe I should make a general catch-up post more of a fixed feature here on Nishaantishu? Something to think about... Anyway, for the time being, here are a few moments from the past few weeks that have made me extra happy:
1. Molly as always with her cute little face. But don't let that fool you! She can be so cheeky and a little bit naughty. When I call her in the park to come home, she knows what's going on and starts running towards me, stops five feet short, and trots off in a different direction. Only my super-stern voice gets her back and she walks at a snails pace those last few feet. Moody little...
2. Meeting Teddy (Rosie's dog) a few weeks ago, he was just as cute and just as wiggly as I hoped he would be. And he's so well behaved! Molly, take some notes.
3. Photo shoots in the park with Tania. I love love love that we have light in the evenings now. It means I can work and come home and still have time to take some photos. I can tell it's going to be a summer of photo shoots and I CAN'T WAIT!
4. This light. It's been storming on and off so much lately that occasionally the clouds will clear and the sun will peek through only to be engulfed again. I saw the light poking through on my way to the shower last week, and the next thing I knew, Adam had come home to find me perched by the window in my towel with my camera waiting for that light to appear again. Ok now that I write all that down I realise how crazy it sounds...
5. Our garden is at its best in the spring time. First the magnolia tree, then the wisteria bloom. The newts in the pond, the birds nesting in our back door, us having coffee in the mornings out back in the pagoda. I don't think many houses in London have such a beautiful view, and it's mostly in the spring that I'm reminded of how lucky we are to be able to spend time here.
That's it for now! I've got some fun news to share with you next Friday so keep a look out and have a wonderful weekend!