Here is part three of the fifty random facts about me series, with facts 21 to 30 - you can find parts one and two here and here. Coming up with these facts wasn't easy but it was actually a fun exercise in remembering some funny things and realising a few things about myself.
21. I have had almost every kind of teeth corrective device ever invented: braces, retainers, bite plates, headgear, you name it! My teeth are pretty straight now but I'm almost certain they are moving back to the way they were, stubborn little buggers.
22. I'm an alright cook, and I can bake pretty well, but I just cannot make pancakes. They always turn out too dry and inevitable burn. It's very frustrating.
23. Ryan Gosling was my first ever celebrity crush, but back then he wasn't the Ryan Gosling we all know today. He was skinny, nerdy Ryan Gosling from Breaker High and Young Hercules. Now that he's all famous I just don't see it anymore. So sad.
24. I'm really awkward around babies and children, I like them and once I'm around them I'm alright, but the idea of being responsible for them scares me to death. Babysitting was always very nerve-racking.
25. I'm more of a savoury girl than a sweet girl. I very rarely crave sweet things and I'm pretty sure I would have no problem giving up chocolate if I had to, but never marmite on toast.
26. I'm terribly, horribly afraid of flying - and it's only getting worse as I get older. I never feel panic like I do when I'm sitting on a plane coming into land. Thank goodness my love for travel is stronger than my fear of flying otherwise I would never leave the country.
27. Blueberry is my favourite. Blueberry jam, blueberry muffins, blueberry ice cream - the strange thing is that I'm not awfully fond of blueberries on their own. Oh and blueberry pie! Yum.
28. I really do believe that what you wish for comes true, if not in the way you expect or even when you expect it. It my experience, if you fixate on something it eventually becomes a reality. That's why I think it's important to watch your thoughts and how much you worry about the bad things in life. Be careful what you wish for too!
29. I once got chased by the police through a shopping mall for hitting one of them in the head with an inflatable tomato, entirely by accident. I panicked and ran away, but it was an honest mistake!
30. I never forget a face. I also never remember a name...